On this news and prediction episode, we talk Lille being bad, Ronaldo and Manchester United being very good, Napoli taking on Juventus, FIFA's biennial World Cup plan, the upcoming Europa League, and more!
- Major Scorelines: Bayer Leverkusen v Borussia Dortmund, Lorient v Lille, Manchester United v Newcastle United, Napoli v Juventus
- Should FIFA make the World Cup every TWO years?
- Europa League / Europa Conference League Preview
- Messi becomes top CONMEBOL goal scorer
- Harvey Elliot of Liverpool suffers series injury versus Leeds
- Jack's Lower League Lowdown: Fulham, West Brom, Stoke, Bournemouth impress - and Reading and Nottingham Forest disappoint
- USMNT Corner: Major takeaways from the September WCQ window
- Last Week's Predictions: Honduras v USMNT (CONCACAF WCQ, 9/8), Leicester City v Manchester City (EPL, 9/11), RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich (Bundesliga, 9/11), Manchester United v Newcastle United (EPL, 9/11), North Carolina Courage v Portland Thorns (NWSL, 9/12)
- Next Week's Predictions: FC Barcelona v FC Bayern Munich (UCL, 9/14), Philadelphia Union v Club America (CCL, 9/15), Liverpool v AC Milan (UCL, 9/15), West Ham United v Manchester United (EPL, 9/19), Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (EPL, 9/19)
Follow our Twitter: https://twitter.com/FinalThirdShow
Follow our Instagram: www.instagram.com/finalthirdshow/
Subscribe to YouTube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCBkCP7YIJgZNTeA0F3kEtAA
Theme Music from https://www.zapsplat.com