On this week's episode of "The Final Third" we take a look at the changes to the UEFA/CONCACAF Champions League formats, FC Cincinnati's striker splurge, Liverpool's struggles, and more! We also give our USMNT news update, quiz Jack on his soccer knowledge and give some analysis on next week's games!
- UEFA and CONCACAF announce new format changes.
- Arsenal have a red card problem. (Arteta/David Luiz)
- FC Cincinnati sign 21 year old Brazilian Brenner from Sao Paulo for $15 million. They also are looking at Pity Martinez from Atlanta United.
- Andre Villas-Boas has been suspended as manager of Marseille.
- Manchester United beat Southampton 9-0 to tie the largest winning margin in the Premier League.
- Lazio sign Ramno Mussolini, great-grandson of THAT Mussolini.
- Ajax don't register Sebastian Haller, Onana gets banned for failing a doping test, and Promes gets arrested.
- Liverpool have lost 3 home games in a row for the first time since 1963. Lose to City at Anfield for the first time since 2003.
- Liverpool vs. Leipzig is now being played in Budapest
- Tigres is the first CONCACAF team to reach the Club World Cup Final
- USMNT Roundup(Yedlin, Sargent, Dest, Pulisic)
- Trivia Jack
- Last Week's Predictions: (Tottenham, Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Napoli, Atalanta)
- Next Week's Predictions: (Arsenal v Leeds, Leicester v Liverpool, Manchester United v West Ham, Napoli v Juventus, Sevilla v Barcelona)
Follow our Twitter: https://twitter.com/FinalThirdShow
Subscribe to YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBkCP7YIJgZNTeA0F3kEtAA
Theme Music from https://www.zapsplat.com